[Loch-ruadh] Home Safe

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Jan 14 14:31:42 PST 2002

Julie Self wrote:

> Where

The Purple Sage Hotel. This place was a pleasant surprise. I pretty much
expected a bit of a little seedy joint and it _was_ small, but very
clean, comfortable and inexpensive. I was pleased with some of the small
details, such as a non-flow-restricted shower head. Nothing is quite as
underwhelming as a shower consisting of lukewarm dribbling water and
that was _not_ the case here. This was a shower that struck with
knightly authority.

> Why

Between standing in the slightly blustery field all day (my fault for
not retrieving my chair), getting a mild sunburn (who packs sunblock in
January?) and a rather satisfying feast, sleep was definitely in order.
After a relaxing hot water beating, it was about all I could do to crawl
the short distance to the bed.

> Who

Only my dreams and I'll give you three guesses who was _there_....

Sluggy!