[Loch-ruadh] scroll

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 08:12:33 PST 2002

I meant to send that response on the scroll to Sluggy!  Sorry for the long
ramblings of your chronicler - That's what you get for doing email before
coffee!  I would have been much breifer if I'd thought I was sending it
public.  Thanks everyone for the support and kind words.

If you want to catch a look at the scroll, I've had it up on my briefcase on
yahoo at:
briefcase.yahoo.com/cal3260 under Berengaria/Goutte.  It also has a picture
of the original I did it from.

Hope to see people at the Loch Ruadh Scribal at my house on February 11 - I
missed our first one at Mebd Leith's - hope it went well, she has a wonderful
set up.  I had family from Alaska come in this week and couldn't get away.

Remember that our finished charters and all heraldic work goes towards the
Heraldic competition.  I know two heralds who are lusting after the books!
Let's suppport the effort, as we're a long way ahead of some and we
definitely could/should do this for the honor of Loch Ruadh.

Vivat Loch Ruahd!

Asa Hrafnasdottir
(now officially chronicler, as of Coronation)