[Loch-ruadh] Fw: Silly Quiz for Fellow Arcade-ophilic Geezers...

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 16 20:49:27 PST 2002

What pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?
http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.
I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and
sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly
winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost
inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.
(If I were not a Gauntlet Adventurer, I would be a Death Chase Rider.)