[Loch-ruadh] Fw: Silly Quiz for Fellow Arcade-ophilic Geezers...

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Jan 16 21:10:47 PST 2002

STEVE K ROURKE wrote:

> What pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?
> http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

"I am Kung Fu Master. I like to be in control of myself. I dislike
crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even
though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible. (If you were
not Kung Fu Master you would be a Defender-ship.)"

I like this sentiment: "Don't like either of your given characters? Feel
free to choose another. Nobody will know you're a big stinking cheat."

Sluggy!

---

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."