[Loch-ruadh] New email account

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:26:01 PST 2002

Unfortunately Padraig...due to the nature of my work, there are a lot of
emails I get that I save for future reference.  I was checking some of my
"Tech Tips" and found some were 16 months old...and were still worth
keeping.

As far as the "homeless sheep" go, I was told once that's why I got them.  I
was the recipient of homeless sheep.  But I don't go looking for them, they
seem to find me :)

Sean