[Loch-ruadh] strange attachments

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 14:27:15 PST 2002

Okay, this is kinda odd.  When I responded to Rourke's message, my response
developed an attachement I didn't include!  My computer has been suffering
heart burn (belches an error a couple of times a day)  Any body know a cause
for this or is it the hazard of having/using a yahoo group?  Or a vicious
cookie monster?

I'm working my way through scan disk, and although I have the latest McAffee,
I'm going to reload and scan virus, just in case.  I'm wondering if the visit
from relatives and their checking their own mail accounts gave my computer
something (oh well)-

Anyone else getting garbage from my emails or a list?  I apologize in advance
if it is so.

Asa