[Loch-ruadh] GulfWar XI Please Read

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 21:19:40 PST 2002

Greeting to all,

The camping  land space granted to Loch Ruadh by the Barony of Axemoor
for GulfWarsXI is now full. All tent space is now allocated with
specific tent sizes allowing room for a Common Pavilion area and a
Kitchen Pavilion. Lady Gwenllian is providing the Kitchen Pavilion and
she helped me organize the layout of  tents within our land allocation.
Thank you so very much Gwenllian. :-) :-) :-)

Also, we should think about food. We all have to eat right! For those of
us that attended GulfWarsX (last year) enjoyed having dinner every
evening. The best part about dinner every evening is it cost $10.00 per
person for the entire week. The food was hot, very good and everyone had
plenty to eat. So, lets put the kitchen to full use. Extra Coleman
Stoves will be useful. Several ideas for nightly dinners have been
brought to my attention. Remember, Wednesday night Loch-Ruadh will
prepare the meal for Axemoor. The menu of Fried Turkey, salad,
vegetables, bread, dessert and drink. Thursday night the Sea Doggies
will prepare the meal for Axemoor and Loch-Ruadh is invited to dinner.
These two meals alone are well worth $10.00. So as you can see your
$10.00 meal participation will go a long ways. What a deal....

For those who wish to mail your $10.00 meal money.  Send to: Daniel
Foster, 7253 Normandy Road, Ft Worth, TX 76112
Your RSVP is need.

Inservice to Loch-Ruadh,
Lord Daniel of Axemoor and Lady Elayne