[Loch-ruadh] Bonwicke 12th Night

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 23 15:37:54 PST 2002

Greetings to our family of Loch Ruadh!

The family travelled to Bonwicke 12th night this past weekend.  Master
Rosario made feast and it was great.  Western hospitality is wonderful - we
felt at home all weekend.

Young Evan, (once known as Alexander, but now have name identity issues)
entered his first youth boffer contest.  There were three other youths
there, who have been active in boffer for some time.  Despite his lack of
training, young Evan emerged the victor of the tournament!

The trip was long, but well worth it.

This April, Bonwicke will have their annual Champion de la Croix tourney  in
Sweetwater, much closer than Lubbock.  They will be including a cold
sideboard with the site fee.  We are planning on going, especially since we
will have a shorter drive than most of our friends for a change.

Medb