[Loch-ruadh] Trebuchet Question for Bjorn

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat Jan 26 12:08:57 PST 2002

Bjorn

Do you still need lead weights for the trebuchet?

Lockheed has a bunch they will sell at wholsale scrap prices 0.20 to 0.26/lb. I have actually laid my hands on the lead.  They have in tin block and sheet form.

I have the paper work for getting on their bidders list which enables us to buy the lead as scrap.  This is a one time arrangement for the lead, we won't have to bid against anyone for it.

We may be able to get the lead donated as we are a non-profit organization.  But it takes almost an act of God to get the person in charge of this to allow a donation of this nature.

We can also bid on sheet aluminum (aircraft) and other scrap metals.  But those will be competitive bids.

If you or the Canton are interested.  Let me kow and I will pursue the matter further.

Alaric