[Loch-ruadh] An Open Letter of Intent

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:25:58 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Unto the populace of the fair Barony of Elfsea and her Cantons of Loch Ruadh
and Dragonsfire Tor, likewise to the Scholars of the College of Three Bridges,
sends warmest greeting from Master Darius of the Bells and HL Rosalia O
Brogan. We do commend ourselves unto your grace and wisdom, as servants of the
realm of Ansteorra.

It is with judicious thought that we have chosen to write you upon this day.
We ask for your consideration in the matter of the upcoming change of Elfsea's
Baron and Baroness.

It is with a heavy heart that we will bid a fond farewell to Galen and
Allesandre, as they are granted release from this most worthy task. But it is
with purpose of that same heart and a resolute mind that we have given
ourselves course to make known to you, our desire to follow in their footsteps
as Lord and Lady of Elfsea.

Long have we resided in the lands of Elfsea and we have watched it change and
grow throughout those years. This change and growth carefully guided and
moderated by those, placed in trust by the King and Queen as their Vassals of
Elfsea. We find in our hearts a great love of theses lands and their people.
It is in the spirit of this love, and our belief that we will be of good
service and benefit to this our home, that we do ask our friends and family,
in all humility to consider us.

We know that there must be many questions that lay heavy on the minds of the
populace in this time of transition. There are questions that should be asked
so that you may feel comfort and confidence that the future of our home shall
rest in the hands of capable leaders. Please do not hesitate to voice your
concerns to us, as well as any others who shall in faith put themselves
forward for your consideration. We are at your service and shall make
ourselves available to all. You may e-mail us at anytime at
dmriney at earthlink.net[1] or call us at 817-459-3553. We shall also make
ourselves available at fighter practices, other Baronial functions, and
anytime that we are called upon.

We have made available a listing of our achievements and our qualifications in
the SCA at http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/scaresume.html[2] and for those
who do not have web access we will be happy to provide you with hard copies at
your request.

We remain at home in Elfsea

Master Darius of the Bells, OL

HL Rosalia O Brogan, CIM, CSM

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[3]