[Loch-ruadh] FWD: [Glaslyn] Reminder, Directions

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jan 31 08:33:57 PST 2002

FYI.

From: "Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com>
Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:11:25 -0600

This should be the last time I have to take up any bandwidth for a while....

   I would just like to reminder everyone of my persona lab this Saturday at my apartment in Denton.  The address is 1910 N. Ruddell St., #117, Denton.  The number is 940.320.5338 .

   If people would be so kind, please send me a note if you are coming so I can plan the pizza and drinks for the day. depending on the number of people, we might head up to UNT's library to go over using library resources.

    If you are coming from I-35E from Dallas, go to Loop 288 and turn East (right) and follow it around to Hwy 380 (a.k.a. University drive) and turn West (left).  Go past Denton Bible Church (which is at the intersection of Nottingham and 380) down to the next light past it which, going South, is Ruddell.  As you get thee there will be a bowling alley and Mexican restaurant to your left.  Turn South (left) onto Ruddell.  I will have my brown station wagon by the drive way you need to turn into, marked with some kind of sign or shoe polish.  Go all the way to the back.  The covered parking is fine to use.  I am in the building complex to your right as you come in the drive way.  I will have a hexagonal or round shield out in front of it.

     Coming from Ft. Worth on I-35W, go North to the 35E/W junction and continue North to 380. Go East (right) continue a ways through town.  You will go past Texas Women's U.  The road narrows to two lanes just after TWU.  The next light is Ruddell; turn South (right).  There will be a seedy looking "Holiday Lodge" just before the turn.  See directions above for when you get to the apartments.

Thanks,
Rich/ Cyniric

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com