[Loch-ruadh] missing seneschal ??

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Jan 2 13:50:18 PST 2002

Julie Self wrote:

> I hope he didn't run over Santa on his way back to the North Pole.  If there
> is red wool and white fur on the truck, we'll know!
> Julie

Oh, well, hmmm. Let's think about this a minute.
A jolly round guy with white hair and beard ...
    always seems to leave our canton at Christmas
    time... goes up 'North' somewhere... comes back
    AFTER Christmas... a bit of snow usually follows
    him home...

Perhaps our seneschal has a part time job?  What
WILL we find parked in his garage? (He says he had
trouble with his TRUCK?)

/Ly Elizabeth
I still believe!