[Loch-ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators of Loch Ruadh

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 19:40:56 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/6/2002 9:31:16 PM Central Standard Time,
bice.pietro at charter.net writes:

> At 08:19 PM 1/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:
> >If I am not mistaken...it has been a long, long day...we are meeting
> >tomorrow at the northern location.
>
> OK, somebody straighten me out.   The calendar in the Scarlet Letter
> shows charter painting on the 14th.  So I am confused. Help! Help!
>
> Bicé

Easy to get confused.  We had discussed the second monday of the month, which
as Bice says, would be the 14th, not the 7th of this month. It would be the
same night Elfsea & 3 Bridges scheduled as a general illuminators/calligraphy
night  which would give those in Loch Ruadh a closer location in the west.
How about it Medb, don't you need the extra week?  Sounds like you could use
a little R&R.

Asa