[Loch-ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators of Loch Ruadh

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 7 15:16:12 PST 2002

Greetings you all from the time warped herself...

I suffered a severe attack of mental flatulence and lost the ability to
count Mondays.  Yes, it is next week, not this week.

I am suffering from that common malady known as
"holy-guacamole-do-I-really-have-to-get-all-of-that-done-by-War!--itis."
Once 12th court was over it hit me real bad.

Anyway, they are short of scrolls big time and so our efforts will be much
appreciated.  I picked up some more on Saturday, as did some others.  Come
prepared next week to work "production line mode."  Those who wish to can do
the "color per person" assembly line method so that we can crank some of the
easier scrolls out to ease the shortage and then start in on the really
pretty stuff next month.

Between us and what Elfsea can do, we should be able to make a serious dent
in the shortage.

Thanks for putting up with me and sorry for the confusion,

medb liath