[Loch-ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators of Loch Ruadh

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jan 8 01:17:30 PST 2002

At 10:39 PM 1/7/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Do you know what particular scrolls they are short of?
>
>Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}

Before 12th Night they were short right now on Sable Crane, Centurion, Star
of Merit,
Court Barony, Queens Rapier and Kings Archer scrolls.

They said they were close to being short on Sable Thistle, Rising Star,
Compass Rose,
Sable Comet and AoA ( but not the ones with runes ) scrolls.

After the awards they gave out at 12th Night, I can imagine they are
probably running
short on most of the scrolls we use.

Hope this helps.

Bicé