[Loch-ruadh] Prayers requested

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jan 10 13:27:55 PST 2002

<snip>

Magdalea
A lady who's fortunate to have so many surviving grandparents, and whose
children can boast of having great-grandparents who are still active in
their lives.

Pookie,

Your grandfather has been added to my family's prayer chain.  And you and
Rob were missed.

And yes, you are right, you are fortunate to have your grandparents.  I
never knew either of my grandfathers, the last dying the year my parents
were married.

My own children knew only Logan's father, and he never treated them as
anything special.  So you indeed have a rare blessing.

May your grandfather have a swift recovery and gain strength from your love
daily.

Best wishes,
Madelina