[Loch-ruadh] Crochet Pattern

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Jan 14 10:01:52 PST 2002

Tim Cantley wrote:

> Crochet?  Isn't that where you hit this wooden ball with a mallet looking
> thing and try to knock the ball through these wire hoops in your backyard?
> Maybe you'd better not send that pattern to me ;)  I haven't figured out how
> to make a cape with a wooden mallet :)
>
> Sean the ever clueless

Ah, well, some of my stuff DID come out looking like it'd been
drug though metal hoops in the back yard after being hit by a
mallet!
But, to make a cape with a wooden mallet, simply cut a notch,
near the end of the handle, angled toward the end.

/Ly Elizabeth
THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL - WOOHOO!