[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe and Sound

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 1 06:11:13 PDT 2002

The Logan clan and I made it home safe and sound.  The kids and I look like
boiled lobsters, and Logan's going to be washing clothes all day (can you
say "glad to be at work for a change"?... I knew you could.), but other than
that, we're fine.  I slept from about one p.m. until 6:30 p.m. last night,
and had a scare when I awoke.  I thought it was Monday, and was about to
call in to work because I was too tired and in pain from my sunburn.  I was
so relieved to learn it was 6:30 p.m., not a.m.  LOL

Madelina

p.s. Many thanks to Padraig for jump starting the truck.  We'd still be on
site if he hadn't been so kind.