[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 18:55:26 PDT 2002

Subject: SERVICE

At one time in my life, I thought I had a handle on the meaning of the
Word "service" . . . the act of doing things for other people.

Then I heard the terms Internal Revenue Service, Postal Service, Civil
Service, Service Stations . . . . And I became confused about the word
"service." This is not what I thought "service" meant.  Then one day, I
overheard two farmers talking and one of them mentioned that he was
having a bull service a few of his cows.

SHAZAM!!  It all came into perspective. Now I understand what all those
"service" agencies are doing to us!

Terry Varner
We cannot see the future. We cannot change the past. We can only live in the
now with an eye towards gaining enough power in the future to wreak revenge
on everyone who ever screwed us in the past.