[Loch-Ruadh] Mone Safe and Sound

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 1 21:27:13 PDT 2002

Got home just after noon Sunday, and the truck
is STILL packed.  It's gonna stay that way (under
tarp) until dryer weather allows me to lay the stuff
out in the yard to dry.  I LOVE Rubbermaid tubs!
And TARPS~ you can NEVER have enough tarps. ;-)

/EH
PS - Inez, your umbrella is on the truck; I'll have it
at populace Wed. night.
Sluggy, ditto with your crossbows and drum (except
they're in my living room).