[Loch-Ruadh] Recent Study on Beer

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 06:01:47 PDT 2002

Recent Study on Beer

You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems
irrefutable. Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that
the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female
hormones in Beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer
consumption. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into
women.

To test the theory, 100 men were each fed 6 pints of beer within a
one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained
weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly
emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over
nothing, had to sit down to pee, couldn't perform sexually, and
refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

Terry Varner
We cannot see the future. We cannot change the past. We can only live in the
now with an eye towards gaining enough power in the future to wreak revenge
on everyone who ever screwed us in the past.