[Loch-Ruadh] first event check list

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Tue Jul 2 12:06:46 PDT 2002

One checklist is part of the Guiding Hand which is located on the SCA website under Resources for Newcomers.  I have anothe which I think is better but don't know where I got it.  I have it in a notebook at home.  If this article in the Guiding Hand does not suffice, I will try to locate the one I have at home and sent it to you privately as an attachment.

Tangwystl

>>> jane.sitton at radioshack.com 07/02/02 12:20PM >>>
Bonjour!

I have a friend here at work who might make Lughnasadh his first event.
Does anyone have a copy of a "first event check list"?  I saw one when I
first started playing, but never saved it as a file.  I've surfed a bit on
the SCA website, and found the link for "Forward Into the Past," but that
article, while helpful, did not have quite what I wanted.

Amicalement,
Madelina