[Loch-Ruadh] intro

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jul 2 22:17:15 PDT 2002

Cead Mile Failte!
Welcome to Loch Ruadh!

We firmly believe that we have the best Canton in the best Barony in the best Kingdom in the Known World.  We have absolutely no false modesty, and not much of the real kind either.  :)

We love to have new friends join us - the more, the merrier!  You'll find that some of us are crazy, some of us are fun, and not a few of us are crazy and fun.  But I'll leave it to you to sort out the categories as you meet us.  :)

I look forward to meeting you at Populace.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Herald for the Canton of Loch Ruadh