[Loch-Ruadh] intro

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jul 3 04:12:38 PDT 2002

Welcome!! If you are looking for crazy and funloving people you have
come to the right place.  Looking forward to meeting you tonight.  Stop
by the first table (near the restrooms) and introduce yourself.

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!

Alesone said:
Greetings-
My name is Alesone Stuart and I will be attending the
populace meeting tomorrow night. It was suggested to
me to introduce myself to all of you. I come from the
Kingdom of Atlantia and only played there for a short
while before returning back here to TX. I am very much
looking forward to tomorrow night in hopes to meet
some crazy and fun people. Can't wait to meet all of
you!
  Alesone