[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler stuff for all to read, please

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 21:59:17 PDT 2002

A big round of thank you's:
Thanks Madelena for seeing my hat.
Thanks Vigulf for returning it to me.
Thanks to Kathy for folding ALL the newsletters.
And last but certainly not least, a huge thanks to Sluggy for the last minute
printing and running the chronicler's job in my stead - and volutarily at
that.

If someone did not see their rude noise or article, our email was down
breifly over the weekend and the glich did not seem to acknowledge a bounce
or box full - so, please send it again and we'll put it in the next one.

As stated earlier, we are changing email addresses sooooon. (as soon as
Charter straightens out their stuff)  Will post the new address ASAP and give
a deadling when hrafnasdot at aol.com will go dead.  Cable modem is wonderful
but between Charter and AOL, who is the lesser of two evils????

Ruadh Noises do best when sent two weeks before the populace date with "Ruadh
Noise" in the subject line.  I do my best, but occassionaly I miss something.
 It is not intentional - just my human error.  Please feel free to send again
or ask if you do not see your stuff.

For those who regularly contribute:  Please try to send your item without
hard returns and without formating commands (colors, italics, centering)  If
these are not embedded into your work, I can format it to fit the newsletter
without major changes.  This means less of a chance of dropping a last letter
on a line or dropping in garbage.  And its easier on your chronicler ;O)

Feel free to send me corrections - my spell checker is only as good as its
operator!

Thanks for everybody's help and patience - All input is welcome and
appreciated.

Asa
The time impaired chronicler