[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Site tokens

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 4 06:34:48 PDT 2002

In view of the large numbers that came to last weekend's event, are 250 site tokens going to be enough, (at least, I think I heard that number mentioned)?  Lughnasad is such a very popular event (as shown by last year's numbers even with the rain) and I wouldn't be surprised if we had at least as many people as Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian.  How difficult would it be to add to that amount?  Alaric and I would be more than willing to help with the painting.

Fiona