[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Independence Day

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Jul 4 08:25:35 PDT 2002

Just a note to wish everyone a safe and happy July 4th. Let us not
forget why we (most anyway) have today off. To celebrate our nations
Independence. Without the men and women who have fought, and many who
died, we could not have the freedoms we have today. Let us not forget
this freedom. Take a moment today and think a kind thought for the men
and women who are away today fighting for freedom. The fireworks above
their heads aren’t as pretty as the ones we will see tonight.

Lady Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann
Who is proud to say she is the daughter of a Veteran, Master Sergeant
K.P. Crocker USAF (ret)

---