[Loch-Ruadh] OT, but important to me

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 8 08:54:52 PDT 2002

FYI, folks, in case I seem a bit moody to you all in the next few days (or
weeks, or months....), I learned today that the execution date has been set
for the man who murdered my mother, father, and sister.  So I will be down
near Ravensfort come November 20th of this year, provided he doesn't wrangle
a stay of execution.  It's been 14 long years waiting, and while I do have
some issues with the amount of proof needed in capital cases, the evidence
was irrefutable in this man's case.

So I apologize in advance if I seem to be ignoring you, or appear rude or
otherwise distracted.  I have a lot on my mind.

If anyone wants to know the details, he can go to the state of Texas'
website, look under the link for the justice system, death row, and click on
the name William Wesley Chappell.

Amicalement,
Madelina