[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Corset Pattern Generator

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 9 05:57:33 PDT 2002

Oh, yes. I have used this and it's wonderful.
It's great for a do-it-yourself-so-nobody-else-
knows-your-measurements project.

One can make a corset as fancy or simple as
needed and, believe it or not, it is very
comfortable. For the boning, I suggest very
large plastic cable ties which can be found
at Home Depot in the contractor's A/C supplies.

/EH