[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [sca-arts] "Here Be Wyverns"

Steve Rourke srourke at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 9 19:02:03 PDT 2002

This was posted to one of my A&S lists, and with all the people interested in costuming, I thought I would pass it along

I hope it's OK to announce this on the list.  My new book, "Here Be Wyverns:  Hundreds of Patterns Graphed from Medieval Sources" is being printed and will be available in a couple of weeks.  For information, please visit my web site ...

www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html

Ingvild
Nancy Spies ---

---