[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Activity Info Needed

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Wed Jul 10 17:27:23 PDT 2002

Rapier Tournament

The tournament format will be a 1 hour Bear Pit.
There will also be a 3 win maximum before a fighter is sent to the end of
the line.
One point will be awarded to the winner of each bout.
No points will be awarded a double kill, and both fighters go to the end of
the line.

Special Award for the most Chivalrous Fighter...awarded by a secret judge.

Rapier List Coordinator: Laird Caerell MacDomnaill