[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jul 12 06:36:03 PDT 2002

Oh, yeah?  Well, I'm related to a man you may have heard of... Machine Gun
Kelly.  Guns beat clubs and swords any day of the week.  Heh heh, every now
and then, some of the money turns up in Wise County, a few $20s at a time.
Seems like my girl cousins still know which barn he stashed the loot in.

Madelina