[Loch-Ruadh] help for KAS at Lughnasad

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jul 16 08:52:49 PDT 2002

At 07:42 AM 7/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings from your KAS coordinator for this years Lughnasad,
>sorry I haven't been able to attend the planning meetings but my
>work schedule makes it hard to leave town on weekday evenings..

We noticed your smiling face was missing!  But we all understand
that works pops up  from time to time.

>We were wondering if anyone would be able to provide a round-bale
>of hay that we could use for a spear target. We have one possible
>source lined up but wanted to explore our options...

Let us do some checking on that one.  If I had a baler, I could probably
come up with one off a few lots nearby!  Wouldn't it be nice if we could
find one that would be closer to Canton.  Does anybody have any ideas?

>Thank you, and we are looking forward to the event...
>
>-Seanan
>p.s. what format will the chivalric touney be? I can't seem to get
>any page on the website except the first one...

I am pretty sure it is going to be a one hour bear pit.  Dunstan,
correct me if I am wrong.

Bicé
Co-autocrat
Lughnasad 2002