[Loch-Ruadh] Known World Handbook

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Jul 19 20:19:38 PDT 2002

Earlier this month a topic thread was going regarding TKWH and a first
event camping list. I would have sworn at one time on the SCA.org web
page there was a link to a modified KWH but either (a) I was just
wishing it was there or (b) it has been removed. However, on the
Hospitaler’s web page there is a link to A Guiding Hand which has a nice
check list in it as well and is a great overall resource for newcomers
until they can get a printed copy of TKWH.
That link is HYPERLINK
"http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/GuidingHand/guidhan3.htm"htt
p://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/GuidingHand/guidhan3.htm

Lady Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann