[Loch-Ruadh] You need a break from all this Pay to Play Mail today :)

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jul 25 14:00:46 PDT 2002

FW: Stock TipBrewers of Loch Ruadh I loved this Stock Tip!!

Stock Tip

All you clever investors please note:

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Nortel stock one year  ago, it would
now  be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1,000.00.

With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the
stock)  one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for
the 10 cent deposit  (in Maine), you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and
recycle.