[Loch-Ruadh] Lugnasadh coordinators

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Sun Jul 28 20:09:23 PDT 2002

Attention Coordinators and assistants!

Time is short for the upcoming event.
I have a list of things to bring.   I need to know where they are, who
will bring them and if there is anything else we need.  Please go over the
list and email me soonest.

10 tables.   We have 5.  Who has em. How will they get  there?
                    and borrowing 5 from Elfsea

2 garage pavilions.   I have one, who has the other? How will it get
there?

Canvas Canton Pavilion.  Who has it?  How will it get there?

2 Blue pop ups.  I have those.

List field poles.   I have them... archery and Chivalric

Water bearing supplies.   I have those.

Misty forest.   I got the Canton's and Baroness Dana's

DonnyBrook.  I got all that

Tiki's for Hafla.   I got those.  Are we still having it?

Rebar for flags.  I got those.

Surveyor's tape.  I got those.

Anything else?

Dunstan (Setup Man)