[Loch-Ruadh] Lugnasadh coordinators

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Jul 29 11:06:14 PDT 2002

Boy do we have a man with it all together.  Gee, looks like good autocrat
material for next year to me!
Let me look at the list......

At 10:09 PM 7/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Attention Coordinators and assistants!
>
>Time is short for the upcoming event.
>I have a list of things to bring.   I need to know where they are, who
>will bring them and if there is anything else we need.  Please go over the
>list and email me soonest.
>
>10 tables.   We have 5.  Who has em. How will they get  there?
>                     and borrowing 5 from Elfsea
>
>2 garage pavilions.   I have one, who has the other? How will it get
>there?
>
>Canvas Canton Pavilion.  Who has it?  How will it get there?
>
>2 Blue pop ups.  I have those.
>
>List field poles.   I have them... archery and Chivalric
>
>Water bearing supplies.   I have those.
>
>Misty forest.   I got the Canton's and Baroness Dana's
>
>DonnyBrook.  I got all that
>
>Tiki's for Hafla.   I got those.  Are we still having it?

This I can't tell you yet and maybe not until it either happens or
doesn't.  I know that Zahara will not be there but I don't know about
Hakim.  I will try to find out again.

>Rebar for flags.  I got those.
>
>Surveyor's tape.  I got those.
>

>Anything else?
>
>Dunstan (Setup Man)

Looks like you have everything covered well.  Let me know if anything falls
through and I will try to help.

Bicé