[Loch-Ruadh] intro

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Jul 3 06:14:07 PDT 2002

Bonjour!

I am Lady Madelina de Lindesaya, the token Norman in Loch Ruadh, an enclave
of Vikings and Celts, for the most part.  I am a brunette, short, <ahem>
Rubenesque, and enthusiastic about the bardic arts.  I look forward to
meeting you.

I know the info says we meet at 7:30 p.m., but I advise you to get there
early if you want a chair.  Perrotti's fills up quickly.

Amicalement,
Madelina