[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler stuff for all to read, please

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jul 4 10:21:15 PDT 2002

Well said, and I completely agree.  Great job Asa.

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!

Magdalea said:

Asa,
 I know first hand that many times your being "time impaired" is because
of some of us (I am just as guilty as others) getting our submissions to
you later than your requested deadline.

I think you have done a great job in accommodating us and still managing
to get the newsletter at populace meeting! Stapling and folding at
populace is not a new thing, I think in some ways it has become a time
honored tradition at least a couple times a year, and I am sure this
wont be the last time the populace gets to be temporary deputies to the
Chronicler's Office.

Keep up the good work.

Magdalea