[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 10:30:08 PDT 2002

Alesone, I certainly enjoyed meeting you.  And the
next Scarlet Letter will have a few extra Ruadh
Noises!!  That was the latest I've ever stayed for
coffee after a Populace Meeting.  I was glad I was
able to sleep in the next morning.  I'm looking
forward to further developing our friendship this
evening at Bardic!

Madelina (the one with the book of limericks, in case
you forgot my name, LOL)

--- crystal thompson <firestar_burn_1979 at yahoo.com>