[Loch-Ruadh] Re: [Elfsea] Re: [Elfsea]Culture camps

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jul 5 14:44:46 PDT 2002

Uddgar,

You may be have "curture", but I'll stick with Irish education, thank you
very much.  I think perhaps you are FULL of peace, meaning you've had
enough.  We'll just have to make sure you have enough good Irish whiskey as
well, so you won't be inclined to go a-viking.  As for defending OURselves,
the Irish take the sneaky approach... turn you all Irish so you'd rather
drink than fight.  Afterall, there are still Irish left in Ireland, but how
many call themselves Norse in Ireland?

LOL

Sister Martha
(Madelina is the evil twin to her)