[Loch-Ruadh] June 15th - cloth shopping & FP or Lindenwood's event?

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 09:39:27 PDT 2002

Bonjour!

Looking at the calendar, I realized that the fabric
district trip to shop for cloth and fighter practice
later in the day are scheduled for the same day as
Lindenwood's Midsummer's Masque.  I've never been to
one of Lindenwood's masques, and was really thinking
about going this year.

Is anyone else planning to attend the masque instead
of fighter practice?  Or do you just show up
fashionably late to the masque, after FP?

Amicalement,
Madelina