[Loch-Ruadh] tent space ag Guardian

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 09:51:49 PDT 2002

Please add us to the Loch Ruadh encampment area.  We
will need room for our weird shaped dome with three
doors (sort of a "Y"), which I approximate at 14X14.

Since the axel to the trailer is still in disrepair, I
doubt Logan will be bringing the forge.  Rather, I
suspect, he will bring his fishing tackle, so the
closer to the river, the better, I guess.

Many thanks,
Madelina

--- Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh <simone at elfsea.net>