[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian Feast

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 19:34:36 PDT 2002

The feast at Guardian is an all you can eat chuck wagon brisket dinner
catered by the ranch. I know for feast the price is high.  She is giving it
to us at a discount normally the dinner is $15 a person.  The ranch is used
to catering to groups of 150-300 people.  I have had the opportunity to eat
the dinner at it's full price and it's good food well worth the price.

I still have spaces for 2 more to help in the kitchen and for 8 servers.
these individuals get feast free.

Feast needs to be paid by the 15th so we can get the money to the Ranch.

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net