[Loch-Ruadh] Chirurgeon volunteers for Guardian of the Tor XI

pookie2@airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Jun 3 08:14:24 PDT 2002

Caitrin,

Are you going to be at populace meeting this week? If so get with me for a
moment and I can let you know what all you need to do to become a
Chirurgeon. If you are unable to make populace (or something happens and I
cannot) then please e-mail me and I will make sure you get the information.

Magdalea
Journeyman Chirurgeon