[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric source

Razz0putin@aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 13:50:09 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/28/02 8:16:06 PM EST, housedragonstar at prodigy.net writes:

<< Greetings friends.

 I have been toying with the idea of making a new tent.  Along those lines, I
 think that I have found a potential source for some really cheap canvas.

 Before I get my hopes up and organize a purchase for myself and others, I
 would like to know if anyone else has had dealings with this company in the
 past. >>

Wiley here no I haven't heard anything but let me know how it turns out I'm
thinking about adding another layer to the top of my ancient tent (I like the
style of it).