[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh T-Shirts...

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 6 10:24:29 PDT 2002

Yes, the Ansteorran Airborne shirts are still available at http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=anstairborn

I'll have to ask the other members of the Drunken Irish Bards and Wench Auxiliary about what the procedures for joining are - we've never had anyone else want to join before.  :)  Our stated purpose is to get banished for singing.  So far our efforts have met with failure, but we keep on trying.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com