[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Fw: Fw: Scottish Joke

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 6 14:37:13 PDT 2002

Subject: Scottish joke

An Englishman, Irishman, and a Scotsman went for a round of golf; their
wives went along as caddies.

While walking around the golf course the Englishman's wife caught her foot
in a rabbit hole, fell over landing with her skirt up over her head,
revealing that she was wearing NO KNICKERS!!

Oh! My Gosh!! The Englishman stormed over angrily demanding a reason for her
extreme undress. 'Well darling,' she explained 'you give me such little
allowance and I have to make the odd sacrifice and usually no one notices.

The Englishman thrust his hands into his pocket and gave her a ten pound
note to go to Marks & Spencer to buy some knickers.

Two holes further along the Irishman's wife fell over molehill, tripped up,
landed in a heap on the ground. Again, her skirt was up over her head
exposing all and revealing NO KNICKERS!!

The Irishman was livid and he angrily demanded a reason for her lack of
undergarments. 'Well darling,' she explained, 'you give me such little
allowance I simply cannot afford undergarments.' The Irishman thrust his
hands into his pockets and said, 'Here's a fiver. Go to Woolworths and get
some knickers woman.'

Three holes further on, the Scotsman's wife caught her foot on an exposed
root, tripped up and landed with her skirt up over her head revealing that
she too was wearing NO KNICKERS!! Her explanation was the same, lack of
allowance.

The Scotsman thrust his hand into his pocket and said

'Here's a comb, at least tidy yerself up a wee bit!!!!!

---