[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric Shopping Trip

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 13 20:16:13 PDT 2002

Sorry for the lateness of getting this posted to the list.

For those who are interested in journeying to the Dallas Fabric District to
search out and find wonderous new cloth to make garb to stun all who see you
in it, We will be meeting at Lady Elisabeth Hawkwood's home somewhere
between 7:30 and 8:00am. We will be leaving very shortly after 8, so as to
be able to make it there shop and be back in time for the A&S classes and
fighter practice. For those who are not familiar with how to get to Lady
Elisabeth's home a map link is provided below.

Dohmnall

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=5421+Whitman+ave.&csz=Fort+Worth+TX+76133&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

---