[Loch-Ruadh] Camp feast for Guardian of the Tor as of 6/19/02

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Jun 19 15:31:53 PDT 2002

Court is scheduled for 5:30 (remember that Court almost NEVER starts on time).

It would probably be very wise for those need to eat earlier to plan on having some snacks.

One of the first (and most useful) things I was told in the SCA was "Always carry something to eat in your feast basket - then you won't go hungry even if Feast is late or you don't like it, Court lasts forever, etc."

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com